Project Law Help
Offer your practice’s expertise to provide free non-litigation commercial legal assistance to non-profit organisations (charities, voluntary welfare organisations and social enterprises), serving community needs in Singapore with limited or no financial resources to pay for legal assistance.
(1) Volunteer Requirements: Singapore law practice with corporate expertise
(2) Average Pro Bono Time Commitment: 50 hours per practice per annum
(3) Support Given For Volunteer Practices: comprehensive letter of engagement incorporating relevant disclaimers.
Joint International Pro Bono Committee
Be involved in cross-border pro bono projects involving economic and social development in emerging markets.
The Joint International Pro Bono Committee is an initiative of a group of international and Singapore law practices with the support of the Law Society.
It serves to match interested Singapore and international law practices with cross-border pro bono opportunities involving economic and social development in emerging markets.
Sophisticated legal expertise has a role to play in facilitating such initiatives and Singapore’s emergence as a hub for international non-profit organisations will create a greater opportunity for meaningful, high-impact international pro bono projects.
(1) Scheme: Cross-border pro bono projects involving economic and social development in emerging markets.
(2) Volunteer Requirements: Singapore and Foreign Law Practices/lawyers with corporate expertise.
For assistance/more information on volunteering for the above schemes, please email us at